- New 2 for 1 menu available now
- Our Christmas and New Year events
- Read what our customers say!
- Chicken ‘n’ Rib Night
- Bank holiday activities for everyone at the Green Man
Wimborne Folk Festival 2018!
Only a month to the famous Wimborne Folk Festival!
8 - 10 June 2018
We’ve got a great line of events with something for everyone. From live music and dancing, to face painting and craft stalls, we've got it covered.
Live music from Lucas Raye, a very talented singer / songwriter from 9pm
We open for breakfast at 10am, and there will be face painting, craft stalls and garden games throughout the day. Hot and cold food will also be available until 4pm.
- Music sessions including Irish with Sean Smith from 12 - 3pm
- Music with Elliot Bradley from 3.30pm
- Morris Dancers all throughout the day
- Live music with Selina in the evening from 9pm
We open for breakfast again at 10am, with face painting, craft stalls and garden games as before. Hot and cold food will also be available until 4pm (no Sunday roasts).
Throughout the day there’ll be dancers and music sessions, including an English session with Sylvia & Malcolm Crocker. Then we have the highly entertaining Lock Stock & Barrel at 3pm to round off the weekend!
We hope to see you at some point during the festivities!
For more information call us on 01202 881021 or email [email protected]
Date: 11 May 2018